Patrons are expected to observe the following rules:
- No bags (including handbags and lap-top computer bags), briefcases or parcels will be allowed in the Library. They MUST be placed in the lockers provided.
- The College will not be held responsible for the loss of personal items, therefore PLEASE REMOVE ALL valuables from personal belongings. Moreover, locker keys may be requested at the Circulation Desk.
- Readers must not mark, deface or damage library materials or furnishings in any way.
- Patrons must not re-arrange chairs, tables or other fittings in the Library.
- ALL books or periodicals taken from the shelves and used for study in the library should be left on the tables and NOT replaced on the shelves.
- ALL books and personal belongings must be shown to the staff at the Circulation Desk when required to do so.
- LOUD TALKING AND LAUGHING ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE LIBRARY.
- SMOKING, EATING AND DRINKING ARE EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN IN THE LIBRARY.
- ALL CELL PHONES MUST BE SET TO SILENT MODE ON ENTERING THE LIBRARY. TELEPHONE CALLS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED IN THE LIBRARY.
To ensure that the library operates in the best possible environment for study and research, patrons are asked to comply with ALL library rules.