Library staff are always willing to provide assistance to users. These services include:
- Instruction in the use of the library and personal guidance on how to use the card catalogue
- Consultation about resources for class assignments and research papers
- Furnishing information on reference formats and research methods
- Locating and securing material which is not available in the College library from external sources
- Advice on the availability of teaching aids in a particular subject area
EBSCO is an online research database which is available to library patrons. Access information can be obtained from library staff at the Circulation Desk.
Internet access is available in the library to patrons. Access information can be obtained from library staff at the Circulation Desk.